Got a block nose.. Ended up reaching work exactly on time...
That is not good according to my boss dictionary..
I was supposed to reach 15 mins early before reporting for work..
All thanks to my stomach that created a hu-ha 3 mins before I was supposed to be on my way.
I was sooo "bochap" today anyway..
Didnt know I was so hard working that I started to cook right after I reach home from work..
I raid my mom`s fridge and found some extra ingredient, that even hype me up to cook...
And here is my result.
So, what do you think I cook??
Mee Kuah?
Maggie curry??
Ohhh no no..
It "Ddukkboki"...
A Korean snack or so they say..
I have the hot pepper paste and the rice cake..
So I steal one instant maggie mee from my mom`s collection of maggie curry.
And my sister`s yong tau foo ingredient.
Those two long white sticks are the korean rice cake...
Bought the hot pepper paste at Burlington Square korean mart called "Shine Korea"..
So much cheaper than Sol Mart in westmall..
But the only thing is, there is no stick rice cake.. Only the slice one is available...
Ddukkboki Mission Accomplish.
Next im trying to cook their cold noodle...
But it takes a lot of time..
But that shouldnt stop me...
All i need is $$$$$$..
Hahaha..
Only dear havent taste it yet...
Not that huge of a korean fan...
Jealous i must say..
For my love of korea...
Anyway.. Miss him..
Bogoshipo sarang!!
Haiz...
Im off to watch Momo love..
Love Jiro wang..
This can occupied me while waiting for dear to reach home...
So I can have a piece of mind to know that he is safe and sound...
"You and I together, it just feel so right" - PARK BOM(2NE1)
