I love you, oh I love you
I will be always stay by you
Somewhere deep in my heart we are one
Oh I love you, oh I love you
I will always love you more
Without you, I cant go on
Yo, when I first saw you I didnt know
That you would be my love
I thought you were just one of many
People passing by
But now I cant even last a day without you
Youve shown path for my life, you became my life
I love you
I love no one but you, I want you
I want you, you are my happiness
Youve dyed me with your color
Hold my hand
Put some faith in me and dont let that hand go
We are one
I will be always stay by you
I love you, oh I love you
I will be always stay by you
Somewhere deep in my heart we are one
Oh I love you, oh I love you
I will always love you more
Without you, I cant go on
Even during the hard times I will be there for you
My love, my pair, lets be together forever~
I love you. Oh I love you
I will spend my life with you
Even when the world ends I will be there to protect you
Oh I love you, oh I love you
I will always try hard for you
I guess I need you, I love you
Translation by : BKJSuh@soompi
I fall in love with this song when I was watching Take care of young lady/My fair lady..
Even though I dont like the lead actor at first, but gradually I started to warm up to his character.. He is sooo sweet and caring and supportive... Just like my dear.. *happy sigh*
I was reading the comments made by the subbers when one of it caught my eye...
"I want the same boyfriend"
I couldnt stop myself from saying out loud, that i have the exact same replica as Dong Chan(the lead character name) except that my boyfriend is not a gigolo to begin with.. haha
Almost cry myself to tears, when I hunt and found the english sub on youtube.
Touching isnt it??
To all my ladies out there, shout out to your man how much you love him.
A single sentence speaks with sincerity could win a heart of steal.
Saranghae sarang! *muacks*
