I should have reached home 1hr ago... But due to some stupid circumstances, I was held back...
When I close my cash today, I got the shocked of my day, when I saw the cash over and short was as high as -$485.85.
I was like what? How can it be? Everything was a okay... My cash got no issue.
Assakin and I were going through the report when she mention whether my bank is okay..
Thats when I realise that one of the drawer was not setback to $332..
Imagine my frustration when i realize that.. Ass!!
They never hand over properly to me..
First, they left me to die..
First day of workshift as a midnight manager, left me with lots of guest and with limited crew on floor...
And Im running the store like a pretty blind lady, who dont know what to do but to help the crew as much as I can..
And then, the cash issue..
Argh!!
I seriously have enough of my new store...
Im thinking of resigning.. Damn!! But my bonus will come out withing 3 months..
Should I stay or should I go??
Dear ask me to go..
What should I do??
