<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

The life of a Second Child
Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being the second child in a family is not easy.
Especially if you have an older sister who have no intention of getting married so soon eventhough she reached the ripe age of 26.
So, me being the second will be doing first in almost everything, example, bringing your boyfriend over to meet your parents.

I was thinking when will be the appropriate time to introduce.
How will they react if he came along to our family outing, since the only male bonding he can get is with my dad.
Which will be no issue as he knows my dad. Plus my dad, the type who can strike up a conversation with anyone. Besides, guys have lots of topic to talk about. Petrol price went up, traffic jam at the cross junction (thats what my dad talk about with DEAR and friends and my dad dont even know he is my soon-to-be-fiance-in-one-years-time.)

The other issue I have to tackle is to get approval from my onni(sister). Besides getting approval from my parents.
As told by my mum, my sister wants the best for me and etc. So she will have to check his background and stuff. Before she open her mouth and ask me questions, I told her that DEAR is going to be a man of law soon. Which shut her up - for awhile. Then ask me to bring him to her.(??)
I was like, what? Mom and Dad never brought up this meeting-him issue.

Doubts swarm around in my head. Questions like, "what if my mom dont like him? What if my dad object?" threaten my sanity.
Im going crazy every night with this questions keep on popping in and out of my brain.
Forcing me to face my insecurities.
What if this joyous moment of finally meeting the one ended abruptly?
What if his parents dont agree as well?

Right now, I can already see the issue that we are going to face in the future.
That Im not allow to ride on his bike.
A number one rule my mom set for me.
Since we are seriously thinking of getting engaged next year, I should told him what my mom approve and disapprove.
This topic has always been a barrier between me and Dear.

I havent heard from him since I told him that.
Keep telling myself that he might be asleep as it was already late at night and he has to wake up early tomorrow for his appointment.
Tried calling him, but he never pick up.

Im feeling restless that I couldnt sleep.
Eventhough Im feeling a bit under the weather.
Eventhough i cant sit straight due to the pain on my right hip.
But still I try to be optimistic.

I hope Dear will message me in the morning.
Still got a long way to go.

Gosh, being the second child in the family is difficult.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)