<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

11 days
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cant believe that 11 days has past just like that...

Life has been tumbling around like a soda in the bottle and you shake it hard
and give it to your fren and it exploded in her face...
I almost tender in my resignation after being call back on my off day..

Shucks!
The only day where I get to met my friends.. Damn her!
The only day that I can gossip around with my besties..

Not only did she ask me to come back on my off day.
She gave me approximately 15 mins to reach my store..
Imagine me on Saturday in TOWN and travel back to my store at Taman Jurong within 15 minutes..
I even doubt that I could hail a cab by then..

Damn, there goes my money..
I cant even claim it..
So here I am, biting my nails while others eating their hearts out at their fav local restaurant..
And the food that I always eat will be Mcd and Mcd and MCd..
So sick of it....

Another turbulence in my life..
will be this jerk non stop trying to invade my life...
Even when he is out of the picture...
I ask him bluntly what exactly did he want from me..
And he even have to cheek to say that
"Im TRYING not to make things worst here and you go and "blunt" it.."

*disgusted*
Yeah, it always comes back to me isnt it?
Everything that went wrong, it me..
Everything that is right, it him..
All he could say and think is that, "im doing the right thing here"

Well, Mr, if you want to stop making it worst..
Leave me the hell alone...
Then nothing can go wrong...

Im happy now..
Cant he see that?

Image Hosting


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)