<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Underneath it all
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Today morning at approximately 5 in the morning, I witness first hand the ugly side of the boys.
How they behave went someone disturb their precious stuff.
A crew of mine with the age of 22, is a bit immature for his age.
All of my crew were actually outside the drive thru area intending to wash the leaves away as (per normal) our blower spoilt. I will get back to that later.

I was actually counting money when I heard something or rather someone kicking the drive thru booth, and heard a shout after that...
I thought they were joking around, shouting...
When my drive thru crew called me and said, "Isnarti, I think we have a problem."
I was like "Shit, please no."
You know that above my store there is this KTV lounge where a lot of "apeks" get drunk..

So, I went to the drive thru and took a peek.
Two guys were facing each other as if they were waiting to pounce one another.
One is my crew and the other is my rider..

It was my crew fault in the first place but I never notice the protectiveness the riders have towards their bikes that they can turn ugly and vulgar and insensitive towards others. And they dont care whether they are destroying stuff or pride along the way.

I told my drive thru crew to go take a look outside. Then the rider storm inside the store, banging my glass door twice - hard until the glass "vibrate".
And knock against my happy meal display.
I tell you, if anything`s broken at that point of time, I will definitely give these two, a piece of my mind.

Want to know what my crew did?

Just by spraying his bike with water.
Water.
Yup.
That`s right.
W-A-T-E-R.

It not like as if he`s throwing, i dont know, dirty water..
I mean even when rain falls on his bike, isnt it the same thing?
The only different is, it came from a pipe..

I always see him as a gentle and soft spoken person. The rider I mean.
He is not like other riders, who mostly are loud and vulgar and unkept.
But after this incident, my opinion on him change, drastically every minute.
Dont judge a book by it cover, my friend..

Can you imagine being a girlfriend to that kind of guy ?
Getting angry over a non living things.
My sisters always borrow my laptop without permission and causes my msn to become just an icon on my laptop.. and trojan horses galloping around inside my hard disk drive..
I never get angry till the way he reacts..
I just nag and nag at my mom then I let it rest.
And mind you, laptop is my most precious thing besides my Ipod video and my W580I hp..

If I were to have a boyfriend, I rather not have someone like him.
Or rather, not having someone who rides a motorcycle.
In short, I never want to date a rider. Again.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)