Fannah...
I cant believe it...
I know you tag me but at least let me alt+copy yours lah...
It sooo long and I cant even alt+copy...
You are sooooo mean...
THE BASICS
Hair color : Dark Brown.
Eye color : Black (sometimes brown)
Height : All I can say is short but sweet.. (my crew growl everytime I say that)
Profession : 2nd Assistant Manager
Relationship status : Ermm.. Quite complicated..
My Favourites
Color : Navy Blue
Favourite car : This will have to be MINI COOPER.
Favourite movies : Harry Potter, 27 Dresses, Enchanted, The Dark is Rising & etc..
Favourite hobby : Read books(seriously), hunt for info/pics about my fav bands/singers/actors/actress, watch my korean movies/dramas..
Favourite song/singers : Currently by Wonder Girls - Eebabo (This Fool) and Fly to the Sky - Sarang Hae..
Favourite Book/Author: Meg Cabot, Nora Roberts, Rachel Gibson, JK Rowling. to name a few..
Fav school subject : English though the teacher is a bit boring..
Favourite vacation destination : KOREA!!!!
Favourite Food : Chicken Bulgogi BimBimBap
Favourite Restaurant : Zingdo and Swensens
Favourite animal : Owl especially Hedwig
Favourite store : Mrs Field.. Love the brownies..
Favourite Celebrity : Rain, Song Hye Kyo and T.O.P of Big Bang
Favourite Childhood friend : Well, come to think of it, I dont have any.. If I can change it to Favourtie Teenagehood friend, it will be the one who tag me this thing..
Favourite Childhood memory : When I pretend to be a skater girl when I was 8, and cut my chin.. Thought it was sweat, so I wipe it off my chin and wipe the right side of my face with the same hand.. That causes my mom to scream like mad.. She thought my head was bleeding and banned me from playing with my cousins..
Favourite person in my life : will have to be my mom.. She can nag nonstop but she is quite an understanding person..
This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE
Big Mac or Whopper : None.. I dont like beef..
Coke or Pepsi : None.. I dont like gas-y drinks
Beer or wine : none
Coffee or tea : Tea.. Cant take coffee
Apple juice or Orange juice : Apple juice. I hate orange juice..
Facebook or myspace : Well since I have facebook..
Summer or Winter : Singapore weather.
Windows or Mac : Windows..
Cats or dogs : Chipmunks
Boxers or briefs : erm, panties??
Rain or shine : RAIN of course... OPPA!!!
Chips or Popcorn : Nachos
Salty or sweet : Definitely sweet.
Plane or boat : Car.. A little bit safer..
Morning or night : Night.. Love the quietness at night..
Movie or play : Movie..
Walk or drive : by bus...
Money or love : heavier on the love, lighter a bit on the money...
Breakfast or dinner : Dinner.. Cant take breakfast in the morning..
Forgiveness or revenge : Depends on the individual that trys to find fault with me..
Paint or wallpaper : Wallpaper. easier...
House or apartment : House sounds cosier and homey.. Besides, I love Full House.. hehe
Do YOu?
have any children : I know that we are in the 21st century but I still find that qns stupid, but I answer anyways.. Now, no.. In the future, yes..
Smoke : When hell freezes over..
Drink : Evian.. Or Ice Milo
Exercise : Walking everyday to the bus stop which take around 10 mins everday.. (I counted the mins)
Play on the sports team : Ice Hockey.
Belong to any organization : Yup, Passion club (CC thing)..
Love your job : Strongly object but no choice..
Like to cook : Depends on the mood...
Sing : Yes... definitely
Dance : Yes, done few shows when I was in sec sch
Speak multiple language : Yes, English, Malay, Chinese, Korean.. The last two id just basics..
Ice skate : YES!! I can skate.. (wooooii Fannnaaah)
Write : Poems and blogs..
Have you ever?
got caught telling a lie : who doesnt?
littered : Never..
Fantasized about a co-worker : my job line is different.. sooo.....
stuck gum under the desk : Underneath the dustbin lid.. yes..
wish you were someone else : when times are rough, yes..
cried during a movie : yup.. tons..
had one night stand : thats just not me.. sorry..
Other
Describe yourself in one word : Weird but others say Unique..
Biggest fear : Not be able to see the next day.
Biggest mistakes : to big to write..
Proudest Accomplishment : For now, will be the fact the I clear a jam MDS without the orders being late.. that none of the managers have done yet..
#1 priority in my life : My family and friends, then my boyfriend (whoever he might be)
Dreamjob : Archaelogists.
Where are you right now : In my living room msn-ing with fannah..
where would you rather be : Nowhere but here..
Famous person you want to meet : Rain and T.O.P
Place to visit before I die : Mekah..
SOng played at your funeral : No idea.. I would never hear it anyway..
DAMN, that was long..
My back is killing me...
So as my nose..
