<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Forever fullhouse
Saturday, March 08, 2008

I was listening to english song this past few days so since I kind of miss my korean song, I switch my playlist on my Ipod.

The first song that was played was Aeng Moo Sae by Howl from "Goong" soundtrack.
Has been and always be my favourite song from that drama.

Next on the list is Oon Myung by Why (Park Yong Ha)
When that song was being played, I think back about all those parts in the drama where this song appears. Most unforgetable is the part where Han Ji eun is inside the phonebooth waiting for the 'RAIN' to stop but instead of calling Young Jae, she called Min Hyuk...
And there goes Young Jae finding her in the 'RAIN' which he ended up not carrying the umbrella as it is soooo the troublesome...
This contemplated me to search for FullHouse gif since I used to have tons of it before my external hard disk crash and took my gifs along with it..

Too my surprise, I got it as easy as typing "RAIN" all over my notebook..

Photobucket My few fav scene from the drama caught in gifs...
When Ji Eun realizes her feelings for Young Jae..
And that Hye Won is getting on my nerves - Immatured, selfish brat.. But she is better than most 2nd lead where their bitchy-ness top all bitcy-ness. Especially that girl who I couldnt bother to remember the character name from Delightful Chun-hyang...



Photobucket The funny scene that sometimes remind me of myself.. Where I tend to embarrass myself countlessly..
But have yet to find someone who still fall in love with me despite my klutzyness..
Wish there is a "Min Hyuk" in this world for me..
But Im still waiting for my own "Young Jae"...
Hilarious, isnt it? The gif I mean..*laughing to myself*


And "THE" gif, that Im looking forward to share..
The MOMENT... MY FAVOURITE MOMENT..
Where I still cry after watching it countless times..
It this ---------> [Look Below!!]
Photobucket

*hearing Lee Bo Ram singing in the background*
*sniff*

And who can forget the famous words "Fighting"
Photobucket


Or the part where she sings Gomsemari to halmoni crying where in turn halmoni sings to her to cheer her up..
Photobucket

Or the part where "Young Jae" is sooo happy about his renewal contract from 6 months to 2 years... That he cant stop smiling like a retard alone in his room..
Photobucket

qurida.. *pinch, pinch*


Now that I`ve got two days off..
Im gonna have a marathon...
Watch all my fav korean drama..
Episode to Episode..
From one drama to the other..

Im psyched!


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)