<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

W580i and N76 and PSP
Monday, January 21, 2008

Besides Big Bang and Rain oppa, there I things that I wish I could have...

Let me give you a few from my list..

First of all, my N3250 need to be thrown out the window due to the stupid sms system that takes almost a min to send to the other party.
Then I bought a Samsung phone from 7-11 coz I thought that I could wait til october where I can upgrade my plan and buy a new phone as well.. And that phone will be N76.
Coz it suppper ex..

But a few weeks ago, a colleague of mine actually "show-off" her new phone to me which is Sony Ericsson W580i (black)..
And the busybody me, play around with the phone and fall in love with it...
Then a few days ago, went to town to accompany my mom since she got $20 worth of takashimaya voucher, we came across this Sony Ericsson booth and found the pink ones instead and I make up my mine there and then..
That I wanted to own that phone.
Plus the fact that it LIMITED EDITION....

Then, I realize that I couldnt be that greedy..
Just because I love it doesnt mean I have to have it..

So I was sulking the whole day today..
Keeping quiet most of the time..
Coz if I open my mouth, I might just keep on talking non-stop about it to my mom and ended up buying it and grit my teeth for the next whole month...
Havent include the fact that next month is my mom`s and sis`s birthday..
Arrghh!!!

Why must I love the phone at these point of the year?
No..
I should blame my friend for actually showing it off to me...
I h-a-t-e you, Josie...
*break down and cries*

Ok, that the first one..
The second one is the adorable red color PSP... *squeal*
Gosh, the older I get, the more girlish I`ve become..
Anyways, if I could, I want to have them by the end of Febuary..
So that my family have to crack their brains on what to buy for me on my 22nd birthday.. *evil laugh*

Childish, arent I?
Well, what can I say..
Im young at heart.. *bat eyelashes while placing my hand on my chest*

Gosh. God help me..
I can be greedy at times..
Impulsive, yes..
Well, we are only humans right?

Photobucket




Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)