I was browsing the net and come upon sookyung multiply.
She have tons of stuff about them..
And I have to admit.. I love them!!
Haha..
Let me introduce you to.... jang!
BIG BANG!!

From left to right:-
Real name : Kwon Ji Young
Stage name : GD or G-dragon coz Yong means dragon in korean
Age : 19
Real name : Dong Young Bae
Stage name : Tae Young
Age : 19
Real name : Choi Seung Hyun
Stage name : T.O.P
Age : 20
Real name : Kang Dae Sung
Stage name : Dae sung
Age : 18
Real name : Lee Seung Hyun
Stage name: Seung Ri
Age : 17
My fav is T.O.P and Seung Ri..
All of them are talented and good looking..
I fall in love with their song, ALWAYS..
They have it in Korean and English version..
Eventhough I have the english one and still hunt around for the korean version..
Nothing better than 'hangungmal'
Need to get ready for work..
na gaya dwae
Anyong he sayo!!!
