Coz at livejournal.. I can bitch about bitches or the lowest scum on earth but nobody can read it..
Coz I can hide it anytime I want...
It more like a diary but online..
But it tooooo bad that I prefer blogging at blogspot..
Coz this is where it all started...
My very first..
Whatever the hell is their problem I dont give a damn..

I AM ME!
Nobody can change that just because they say something mean or bitchy just because they are higher educated (??????????).
So they think that people with lower standard and education deserves to be verbally abused or mocked at.
Yes, I have a lower "standard" and that is because I KNOW WHERE I STAND IN THIS WORLD.
I dont walk around with my head high, thinking "you are not in the same league as me coz Im - what clever??? *snorted
Never care about others but themselves..
Sorry if you have "trouble" reading my post due to my secondary english.
you might have trouble "understanding".
Anyway..
Finally got my half forgotten wish.
To ride my "oppa" bus..
This is from where I sit..

This is from where I can see..

And a sneak peek in between the seats...

Even if I dont get to Korea, I still love you oppa...
Remember that!!!
