Its been awhile since I blog....
And as per normal, lots of things happen..
But it not worth to jot it down since to me it doesnt really matter..
What is done, is done...
Im touched that Adeeq call store just now and talk to me..
Well, not really asking for me... But still she ask how was everything..
Speaking of which, SANDY if you are reading this..
I realize that I never see you face yet..
Hmmm.... when was it that you ask me my working days...
Right.. 1 week ago... Hmmmm....
I cant stand one of the rider there... Feel like slapping him...
He thought that the joke is funny...
But I find it offensive...
It just that I dont show it...
Well, until the end of my shift... Where my face it pretty black..
Due to my gastric pain and that stupid insufferable joke he made...
And the fact that Marf lack of sleep seems to make him a bad person..
Other than that, everything seems okay..
From people point of view...
Okay enough said...
People you should watch Nodame Cantabile..
A japanese drama about classical music...
I laugh my heart out watching this...
Also love Spring Waltz....
Jae Ha is sooooo cute....
Im kind of happy that Daniel Henney character never gets the girl..
I was laughing cause the plot is predictable...
NO offense though...
I love Daniel Henny especially in My name is Kim Samsoon but I prefer Seo Do Young..
It goes to show that no matter how handsome the next guy appear in your life..
it will never waver your feelings for the other...
This love is what Im hoping to experience...
Sort of..
Coz life is unpredictable...
It never ends like a movie...
