<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Honeymoon period is over!!!
Monday, November 05, 2007

I just got back from work.
Time check - 3.23am..

I finish work at 2 in the morning...
Coz this buddy here decided to pick up WCP crew on the way.
Why cant he just send ME home FIRST..
Since Im the only one left....
I could have finish writing this post by now...
Or better, I might be sleeping already...
Hmph!!!!!

My title says it all....
My RM give me a grace period of two weeks for me to get used or familirise with the new surrounding...
She call it "Honeymoon" period..
Where she wouldnt scold me or anything...
But it over...
I`ve got the taste of it just now...
I was like what the hell??
The crew were like patting my back asking me to relax...
They thought I was crying... Funny how these guys were thinking...
No worries boys.. I wont shed a tear of something soo minor..

It really ironic where in my old store mostly were girls, now most are boys..
But the cute thing is, they keep on saying how cute or pretty my smile is or how I look today...
I get that almost everyday from this certain guy. But Im surprised that more and more decided to be more "open" about their opinion on me... Haha...
Hmmmmm.... Something smell fishy in here...
But most of them were malaysian crews...

I made a small progress with the riders..
They are getting more friendlier since they know I can talk... *roll eyes*
But they still feel intimidated by me.. Haha....
One of the riders is funny..
He keep on saying that I abused him...
But it wasnt my fault anyway..
So, dont complain, Naz...
They are a nice bunch of people...
Everyone minus the management....
I seriously wonder why I always cant get along with the management...

One is pissed off with me..
One is verbally abusing me...
One think Im a retard.
While the other try to push the blame to me cause Im new..
And one distance herself...
One loves to strangle me with any opportunity...

But the good thing is that...
We rarely see each other....

Since my "Honeymoon" period is over...
So is the good girl attitude....
This time, I wont let it slide....

Just like Rihanna said "Good girl gone bad, they gone forever..."


Ok, enough of all the EMO stuff...
Since Im off this past two days, went korean surfing on the net and manage to catch "Save the last dance" and "Resurrection"
Both are good but I prefer "Resurrection"...

Love how the story develop..
Love the soundtrack as well....

"Save the last dance" is okay...
I love how Kim Eugene act...
Love her since Wonderful Life...
The soundtrack is not bad either..
I feel like throwing something heavy on Chang-ho/Hyun Woo`s head..
So that he can remember Eunsoo....
And there is too many bitches in that story....

Unlike resurrection...
Too many a**holes...

*sigh*

Need to rest my eye...
Need it on the battle field tomorrow...

Aja-aja fighting Isnarti!!!
Fighting!!!!!!


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)