Come back from work at 2 in the morning..
Watch Poseidon for awhile then off to bed at around 4 plus..
Was awaken by a boom box a.k.a my older sister at 8 in the morning..
Then bath and getting ready to go to Town to make me wish come true..
Well, have to blame this on my older sister coz as she said, she is the one who started the ball rolling and she is the one who inform me that Takashimaya credit card have a 10% discount at all outlets..
So, I bugged her till she agree and off we went to Takashimaya by car..
She drive us there and she just couldnt stop talking. Eventhough by herself..
Keep asking us to look out exit 19 out to Stevens Rd...
The journey to town was smooth..
Reached Far East Carpark, we went into the shopping centre hoping to eat fried mars bar.. The moment we open the carpark door we saw this shop call RAIN...
Of all carpark doors, it right in front of that shop.. So, it must meant something..
Too bad Chippy have not yet open their store..
So we walk to Takashimaya and went straight to GUCCI..
I`ve always aim this PVC tote from GUCCI since last year..

And I bought it today with 10% discount..YoHooo!!!!
I bought the small one instead of the big one..
Im sooo excited.. Haha..
And I feel in love with their wallet coz $450....
Im going to add that to my wishlist..
Then we travel back to Far East to have our lunch at Puncak but too bad it still closed so we went to Sakura.. Love their Mee Goreng.. Yum!
Then we went to DFS to check our mom Fendi bag then travel back to Far East.
Me in my wedge(shoe) which coz blisters now...
Now, here is the funny part..
We were lost..
Yup... lost in Singapore...
I was nagging and nagging inside the car coz Im working at 4 later and it already 2.45... We went round and round orchard area until we finally reached Newton Circus..
Thanks to my knowledge, we get out through Bukit Timah..
All thanks to my emo side..
Coz everytime after school, I will always ride bus no 66 home from MacPherson ITE...
And that is the exact route...
Reached store 15 minuted before 4pm.. Phew!!!
The moment I start working, everything went haywire..
All the stuff that I hold eg. pen, scissors, coins etc.. drop to the floor..
Then everytime I walk about, I stumble over my own feet..
Are the protesting me leaving?
Then come for the farewell party...
Im touched that the are a huge number of people came..
Especially Auntie KokTien who come down personally to see me off...
The bought me this sour rasperry cake.. Taste nice if I have the appetite to eat..
Then they give me the present...
A Levis watch from my friends....

I expected it but I still feel touched to those who contribute...
I run inside quickly coz I know what they have in mind.. EGG!!! FLOUR!!
So I busy myself with counting money....
Then Gui Hua call me inside to say something...
Then she drop an egg on my head..
THANKS DONG SENG....
I was sooooo pisssed off...
I never talk to her..
Coz I told them 11pm can start the sabo-ing thing coz Im still on shift mah..
But hor this char bor huh, aiyah.. cannot say anything..
She apologize lots of time but I ignore..
Then they went home
Then I sit inside the office to do my weekly stat..
Thats when I read the card they gave me..

And I cry...
I feel sooo bad that I ruin this party...
Sorry guys....
I will like to thank my sis Muliani for organizing this whole event without keeping it a secret.. coz some actually let it slip...
Thanks to, Audrey, Sandy, Sky, Gui Hua, Pohlern, Leslie, Christy, Auntie Kok Tien, Zacky, Bee Koon, Sharon for attending this party...
Feel so sad that is over...
But I will still come down and visit you guys hor..
You must visit me tooo....
Love you guys lots,
Warmest love,

Isnarti
