I was browsing through the net when I came across this website...
I read through it and found some of it hilarious and bitchy and very feminist..
There is also some truth in it...
So I decided to quote it here..
And I divided it into sections..
Feminist
All Men Are Alike...They Just Have Different Faces To Tell Them Apart. .
Dont Always Go For A Guy Who Can Sweep You Off Your Feet, Cause He Can Drop You On Your ass Just As Fast! . . .
Girls Are Like Phone, We Like To Be Held And Talked To…But If You Press The Wrong Button You'll Be Disconnected! . . .
Guys Are Like Roses…Watch Out For The Pricks! . . .
I Haven't Found My Mr. Right Just Mr, Rude, Mr. He Think He Looks Better Than Me And Mr. Gives A New Meaning To P-I-G!
Bitchy
Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size . .
CAUTION: I'm Having A Blonde Moment. Please Speak Slowly And Use Small Words. .
I Am Multi-Talented I Can Talk And Piss You Off At The Same Time!. . .
I Refuse To Engage In The Battle Of Wits, As I Will Not Take Advantage Of The Handicapped! . . .
Hilarious
Don't Skip Classes, Just Take The Whole Day Off! (to my peeps who still schooling.. hehe). . . .
He Who Laughs Last Didn't Get The Joke!. . . .
I Ran Into My Ex The Other Day…Put In Reverse And Ran Into Him Again!. . .
True, true
For Every Minute You Spend Angry, You loose Sixty Seconds Of Hapiness!
Hey sis, this ones for you.. you must remember it
If You Don't Like The Way I Drive…get Off The Sidewalk!
(*wink)
Oh and I found this tooo.
Read this --> Do You Know From Reading This You Have Wasted 10 Seconds Of Your Life!
Bye peeps!!
