Which was supposed to be my last day...
Now Im scared out of my pants to work at the new place..
New environment..
New people..
Well only a few are old people...
Hope everything will be fine.
Have to bring extra clothes today as they purposely mention about sabo-ing me with flour and egg..
Wonder why they make it a tradition to sabo people on their last day?
I have a feeling that I will cry my eyes out today...
I grew up at SSC..
From crew to S.T.A.R to FM and 14 days as an 2nd Asst..
From my age 19 till 21...
Make friends of all ages..
Of all races..
I have to admit there are backstabbers, gossipers, haters there but it was fun nonetheless...
Crew who told me their deespest secret. Trusting me to keep it...
I will like to thank the following people, not in any order:
Guihua
Sandy
Leslie
Audrey
VJ
Auntie Kok Tien
Auntie Sharon
Aidah
Nadia
Kuz
Din
Sarala
Zacky
and the rest of the crew..
You guys were there listening to my complain and whine about this and that.
Patient with my temper...
Cheer me up when Im down from hearing all those stupid remarks...
Backing me up when the whole world turn against me....
Just want to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH....
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...
I love you guys...
I`ll come down whenever Im free...
Love always;

Isnarti..
