Only four working days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck...
I thought 4 months has past...
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant take it anymore.....
I was sooooooooo pissed that I wish I could strangle someone....
What the hell was he thinking anyway....
Scolding me like that... Embarrasing me in front of my new crew....
Without a spare of thought how I feel?
Im seriously fed up.........
I mean, I was like what, four days working there...
How the hell can I master all stations within those days???
First MDS - Our delivery service....
I never had that at my store....
2nd - Drive thru
HOW THE HELLLL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT, YOU MORON!!!!!!!
I never learn that at my old store coz guess what, WE DONT HAVE DRIVE THRU!!!!!
3rd - MFY
I feel STUPID working there coz I never learnt the MFY stations which are all new to me...
4th - THE REASON WHY MY SHIFT IS TERRIBLE AS YOU SAID IT, IS BECAUSE, I WORK THERE FOR FOUR DAYS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CREW AND THEIR STRENGTH...
CUSTARD!!!!!
MARGARINE!!
PLANTA!!!
I`ve TRIED MY BEST TO LEARN ALL THE STATION BY MYSELF, I couldnt know it just by looking at it..
I mean you guys are so bent on procedure, so dont lash at me when I do things wrong..
Coz I`ve never learnt it through S.O.C.....
Like my 1st Asst said, Crash Course....
All the station that I`ve know so far are just by looking at it..
AND LIKE A DUMMY, I DO IT.. SAME LIKE MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO...
My 1st Assist back me up when he the-not-so-sensitive-and-like-to-embarrass-me-in-front-of-people-which-he-did-twice-as-the-matter-of-fact BUSINESS CONSULTANT....
ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *&%$@#^&*@%$@%&$)*&^%#@^
And Sandy, the reason why I rarely block is because Im fighting the Demon at the gate of Hell..... A big Demon with a square face....
But whatever it is you want to throw at me, I say BRING IT OOOOOONN BABY!!!!!
Just thinking about my family and all the stuff that I can buy, stop me from resigning this hellish, stupid, freaking job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough of this nampundoom-baka people!!!
To reduce my stress I watch none other than HANA KIMI..
OKay that was the Taiwanese title but the title for the Japanese one is
Hanazakari no Kimitachi..which means for you in full bloom (???)
Yes I watch that one..
It also call Ikemen Paradise.. which means Boys Paradise(????)
And it sure is...
They guys are sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
Not sure whether Kawaii suits a male gender.. Hahaha..
Im in love with Ikuta Toma who play Nakatsu Suichi..


and also with Yamamoto Yusuke who plays Kayashima Taiki a.k.a Ghost Boy/Aura Boy.
He is soooooo cute!!!!


At first I find him gay-ish, with his hair clip at the top but I found out that he is cute as well... Mizushima Hiro plays as Namba senpai, Dorm Head for Dorm 2..


Part of the reason why I watch is also because of Oguri Shun who plays the 2nd lead as Sano Izumi.. who also play as Hanazawa Rui in Hana Yori Dango which I prefer him as he looks much cuter in that show...
Which you prefer?
This...
orthis...
??? I
him in the picture directly above...Haha..
And I also watch GTO... Great Teacher Onizuka..
Oguri Shun was also in it...
He was 16 at that time....
More Jap and Korean show coming up...
Japanese are shorter than Korean...
Faster ending, faster heartache...
Well peeps, now off to switch myself to a battle mode!!!
Tak care frens.. Till I see you guys again... You know who you are!!!! *wink*
PS: all the icons are taken @ Livejournal
