This mark the end of my first day at JB.
It wasnt as scary as I thought it will be..
Maybe it too early for me to tell...
But hope I can get through this without any bruises coz I just receive one from Marf..
This guy seriously need to be a little bit sensitive to woman or he will be like he is now till the day he is old and gray...
If he live that long that is...
He already warn me about his so-called violent side...
Which is nothing compared to how pain is Abang Zacky`s pinch....
His pinch coz my forearms to bruise for a week....
The donkey came down to JB to give me their farewell present, a pillow with their faces on it...
Wonder where I can chuck this pillow.. hahaha.. dungdam!!! Dungdam!!!
Meaning kidding in Korean...
Today I learnt the MDS station...
I feel like I was an attachment there.. Then I keep telling myself this is now my store... my store... I keep on repeating the same words over and over again...
The morning crew is a bit difficult to get along... But the night crew is fun...
Tomorrow is nite shift.. from 5 to 2 in the morning....
I pray everything will be a-okay for me....
Well, I need to zoink off coz my whole body is aching..... tired sia.............
Anyong chinggus!!!!!
