Today is the third day of ramadan.
Waiting for the time to sahur.
Yesterday woke up at 4.45am to have our meal.
Was feeling drowsy, couldnt eat much as I was feeling lethargic.
Never even eat my uneaten sushi which I bought the day before and spent almost 10 bucks on those sushi which I ended up eating most of it..
Now it taste like blurgh!!
There goes my scallop sushi in my trash bin. *byebye $$$*
After the meal, I just lie and tossing around but ended up sleeping after 5 mins which is abnormal me.
Wake up feeling cold all over and my throat hurts like hell..
My heart felt nothing actually.. usually it was sooo heavy that I wish I could take MC...
When I arrive, Sam told me the news..
Wonder whether I should take that as a good news or bad news..
On the positive side, Im richer.. Can help my parents with the bills and stuff.
The negative side, I will have to leave my dearest friends behind..
Those who gave me encouragement to carry on..
Im gonna miss them..
After Sam told me the news, I walk towards the chiller and tears threaten to fall.
I was thinking to myself that I will not be able to walk here anymore.
And those kids wont hear my "squeaking" footsteps and told them off for taking pictures during working hours.
They will always know that it`s me coz I make a lot of noise when I walk...
I could not take it anymore and I told VJ..
VJ face was priceless..
I almost cry there and then...
He help me a lot during my toughest times..
He crack jokes soo I wouldnt feel down..
Im going to miss him the most..
I told Audrey too..
She too almost makes me cry..
She look at me and said my name 3 times
hugging the chiller door.. =)
When she finish working, she went to the manager room, I was there at the moment..
and told me whether we can take pic together..
*sobs*
Now, as Im writing this and sniffing..
I was wondering what`s gonna happen to me next month..
What lies ahead of me...
But only one thought push away all this uncertainties.
"My family needs me".
And it enough to endure everything.
