<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

It confirm
Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The moment I saw the word "Oct Dates"..
I froze.Webfetti.com
I was thinking Webfetti.com"This is the moment..
Where I know where my future lies.."

I quickly scroll down towards "people movement" section..

Webfetti.com I was relieved..
My name wasnt there.. which means I can stay for another month..
Yay!!Webfetti.com

Before reading the email, I was extremely talkative today..
I chase after VJ with a stick coz he seems to ignore my instructions..
I verbally abuse him today with profound words and with polite yet sarcastic manner which he never really take it to heart coz with every remark I will end it with "You are going to miss me nagging" or "A few more days to go"..
Then they will quickly do my bidding..
Didnt know the power of words till now...
I disturb all my crew today...
And of course, there will be an outburst too.

This particular Auntie really gets on my nerves..
She reply my question with a shout..
Ape lagi, explode ar!!



Goodness gracious me!!!
I didnt know I know I could shout like that...
The more I increase me volume, she also decided to increase hers..
Then, thats it...She step on my head countless times...
There goes my reputation of being a calm manager *as if*..
I give her a long speech using my most powerful vocabulary.. decent ones.. I never practice or will ever use vulgarities. Be it to my subordinates or friends and family...
I dont want to go to hell sia..
Still need to repent for those I did on earth.. Dont want to add more...
Anyways, since she loves to bootlicks higher authority, she did it with me..
Too bad I was tooo pissed off to be bothered..
Say bye to Sam and walked off...

Yeah, another month of this madness...
==========================================================

Finish watching Hana Yori Dango II...
Love the ski trip part..
especially when Makino is looking for Yuki out in the blizzard..
And the memory-loss-doumyouji, went running after her..
Then they seems to reenact the episode where they are stuck in the elevator together..
My most favourite part is when he realize who she is and regain all his memory..
The part where Utada Hikaru song - Flavor of life song played in the background..
That does it...


Im in love with this series...
Im in love with Doumyoji Tsukasa.. a.k.a Matsumoto Jun..

The OST is shiok man..

I will upload it on my multiply site...
If intrigue, visit it...
Wish I have someone who was meant to be with me like how Tsukasa and Tsukushi were meant for each other..
How naive and pathetic am I?
Envy a fictional character.. Hmm....
Well, like the famous Britney Spears quote, "Im not a girl, not yet a woman"
So, it means that I can still dream right?

Right?

Here is the translation lyrics for Flavor Of life by Utada Hikaru.
Loves this song....
Love Utada Hikaru..
Her songs are meaningful... How I know?
There is such thing as yahoo and google..
Haha.. LAME!!

When you say thank you to me,
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that doesn’t
get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness.
The flavor of life

Stuck midpoint between friends and lovers,
like an un-riped fruit dreaming about the day of harvest
because of being unable to just move one more step forward
what’s causing this frustration baby

When you say thank you to me,
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that doesn’t
get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness
The flavor of life

Sweet talk and tasteless conversations.
it sparks no interest in me
even when things do not go the way you want
it doesnt mean you’ve thrown your life away

When asked ‘ whats wrong?’
I answer ‘its nothing’
The smile that disappears after goodbye
It’s unlike me

The more i wish to believe in you,
For some reason it hurts even more
‘i like you a lot’ instead of ‘i love you’ sounds more like you
the flavor of life

the period when you suddenly remember the scent of someone you had almost forgotten
I want to be able to openly and honestly cherish the white purity of the falling snow more

A future tender and warmer than a diamond
i want to grasp it, in this limited time we have, i want to spend it with you

when you say thank you to me,
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that doesnt
get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness
The flavor of life


Song---> get hooked


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)