Found tons of pictures of deliciously-good-looking him..
Some are not soooo recent.. But one caught my eye and make my laugh hysterically..
Haha.. I almost choke on my hot and spicy potato chips...

Haha? Funny right?
Wonder what persuades him to do this photoshoot? Hye Kyo onni perhaps..
He still look handsome and dashing though..
No matter how ugly his costume is, I will still love him forever...
Since my family last minute changes plan(- again), I decided to coop up in my room and do what I do best..
Photoshop..
Since I was bored(did I mention that? I think I did!), I decided to do a photoshop of my favourite couple..
Bikyo and of course, the leading man, Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a Rain oppa!!

want more of this?
Click on..
♥BiKyo 4ever♥

I think I love you, I think I miss you"

"If you protect someone, it means you like that some.
You continue protecting Kang Hye Won, coz I`ll protect you.
I think Im falling in love with you"

