I will gladly exchange my life with those who have relationship problem...
It is sooo much easier to handle than this..
The moment I woke up, I know something bad happen..
My instinct is always nearly right...
If everytime I dread about going to work (which is almost everyday), it means that Im a hot topic on that day...
Ii didnt occur to them that I might find out eventually, which I always did..
But once they realize that I know, they started to suck up to me..
And I pretend not to know that I know...
Im sooo used to them....
You see, what they didnt know is that, whenever they talked about me, I will evetually know it on that day itself or the day after..
I have allies there..
Allies who know that I`ve done my damnest to prove to them that Im worthy of my position.
Allies who gave my strength to continue working...
Allies who gave me encouragement to improve and better myself...
Allies who makes me sane and make me laugh and get make through this war..
I want to thank every single one of them..
I really love you guys..
Dont forget me when Im transferred out..
I will always come down and visit...
When I told a friend that I`ll be transferring out, she told me not to go..
Coz Im the only one who can fight for the chocolate right..
Im touch actually...
Thanks Din.
But I realize that is the main reason why I might be transferred out...
I feel somewhat happy and sad...
Happy cost I dont need to endure those harsh, insensitive words they abuse me with..
Sad coz I will be leaving my dearest friends behind...
Hope I can start a fresh somewhere..
I cant find a new job in my current situation..
My family needs me...
This is the only thing that I can do for them..
Hope that they will be proud of me...
Proud that I stood my ground and never gave up...
Proud that at least there is something that I can achieve in my life...
And I also hope that they know Im going through a rough time...
Please forgive me if Im being rude..
