<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Snake in the house!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mayday! Mayday!!
There`s a snake in the store!!
I repeat!!
There`s a snake in the store!!

But sadly, no one comes to the rescue..

Thought it was taken from a movie, isnt it?
No lads, it wasnt..
Not from Snake on the plane if that`s what you are thinking..

In real..
It just happen to me 5 hours ago..
5 heart-stopping hour ago..
I was laughing and talking with my crew when a customer walk towards my sister and said, "There`s a snake in your store.. It was from outside and went inside...
I was petrified.. Webfetti.comWebfetti.com
I mean only left the women on floor..
Who is going to catch the snake?
Lucky Zacky still in store and ask him to catch it..

I ran to find the security and he give me a a million dollar answer..
No technician, I cant do anything. Call the control department..

I was like Webfetti.com.
What?????
Call yourself the Security...
Hmmph!

When I ran back in, Zacky already caught the snake and put it in the plastic bag..
And like most childish guy, he actually ran after me with the snake...
I was screaming like mad...Webfetti.comWebfetti.com
Running all over the store...
Imagine me.. The manager running while screaming her head off...
Luckily there wasnt a lot of customer..
or I will embarrassed myself further Webfetti.com..

Seriously Im still reeling from the after shock of being chase around by a guy who is carrying god-knows-whether-the-snake-is-poisonous..
It top is a mixture of black, grey and green.
Quite tiny in size..
I mean small..
Is it poisonous?
There`s no need to be a hunter on National Geographic..
Stay in my store for a few hours, you will see all sorts of creature..
There was once a huge phyton hiding inside the drain near my store..
Lucky that was in broad daylight.. And there are men around.
Or I would have not know what to do...

One of the auntie decided to test my patient..
Gosh.. I was soo pissed off at her that I actually wrote about her in the manager communication book..
Asking my 1st assistant to talk to her about changing her attitude..
Gosh...
Was sooo pissed of that I almost forgot that I have a heart palpitation a few minutes ago...
No need that to ruin my day..

Im going to stay awake till 6 in the morning..
Coz parents ask me to accompany them to the wet market..
with my grandmother..Webfetti.comWebfetti.com
Double sigh!

Since tomorrow is my off day, my mom "book" me..
She want me to help her Webfetti.com and Webfetti.com and Webfetti.com
God help me!!!!! Webfetti.com

Fall in love with another song...
By Chantal Kreviazuk..
It call "Ghost of You"
hmmm, reminds me of My Chemical Romance..
But nope.. not that angsty..



We were occupied
I never had to go outside
I was your alibi
We were planning our escape
We stayed up all night
With Lucy in the diamond sky
Drank cheap red wine
And tucked ourselves to sleep

Please don't go
These ghosts of you
The only thing that help get me through the day
Baby please don't go
'Cause I love you
You're the only one that will stay the same

We could laugh out loud
And sing until the sun came out
We took a secret vow
That we would never change
You always loved to dance
I wish we had another chance
To go back in time
And do it all again

I don't want to live forever
But if we could be together
Then I wouldn't mind infinity
I don't want to live forever
Oh, but I can still remember
No, I wouldn't mind infinity


The song reminds me of Prison break..
Haha..
*drooling over wentworth miller*


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)