
I hate it when the movie is out of context.
Especially when it is from a book.
Manage to catch Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix today.
I was expecting a lot from the movie..
Lots of scenes that Im looking forward to watch..
But I was disappointed actually.
Especially the scene at the Department of Mysteries.
The most looked forward scenes ever since I saw the poster at Lido.
Where the Dumbledore Army is fighting against the Death Eater.
There was supposed to be much more fighting scenes between them.
Like when Bellatrix Lestrange suggested to use Ginny Weasley as a scapegoat.
And the rest, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna and Neville was supposed to circle closer and protect her.
But she was seen at the back of the group in that movie..
Oh, and Bellatrix Lestrange was supposed to have more lines instead of just You dare speak his name and Avada Kedrava and some idiotic giggles...
And Harry was supposed to step on to Hermiones toes..
And asking her to smash shelves when he say now and she passed the message along to the others..
Where I see none of that happen..
Well except the smashing shelves..
Where Harry never actually hissed her to do it..
And the spell for that was supposed to be "Reducto" instead of "Stupefy"..
Minus 10 points for that...
And after they escaped from the Death Eaters, Harry was supposed to be with Hermione and Neville..
Instead of Ron..
Minus 20 points for that.
Ginny was supposed to break an ankle while fighting against them with Luna and Ron..
The most crucial thing..
Harry? Ginny? Get it?
Luna was supposed to "fly" across the room when all things gone ugly..
Ron was supposed to be a bit weird right?
Laughing like mental people, saying that he sa Uranus up close, and brains thing..
But hee was all okay in the movie..
And Neville was supposed to be under the cruciatus curse...
When Bellatrix Lestrange found out that he is the son of the two Aurors where she tortured them into insanity with the same curse.
Not the other way round where Neville actually notice who she was and wanted to take revenge for his parents.
The most crucial part in the movie is about the broken prophecy..
And the one who broke the prophecy is not Lucius Malfoy.
It Neville Longbottom...
The list can go on but I prefer to end it here...
Gosh!!
But I like the part where Hagrid bring the three of them to meet his brother..
Grawp!
And Ron were actually protecting Hermione.. Haha..
Well, that is the only part I like..
And what about Sirius mirror?
*sigh
No matter what, Im still waiting for the Half Blood Prince to come out..
Support Harry Potter all the way..
Oh and they are supposed to have the fake galleon shown as well...
Where whenever they need to practice their Defence against the Dark Arts, they will use that fake galleon for communication.
The coin will lit whenever anyone of them call for them..
With Hermiones intellegence that this thing happen.
That was the most important thing in Deathly Hallows...
But that didnt show as well..
Hope that the next one is up to my expectation...
Overall, good.
Not satisfactory..
Wish there was more Ron and Hermione episode.
There is Harry and Ginny moment in The Order of the Phoenix.. I liiiiikkkkkeeee!!!
Hope more to come.
Now Im reading The Order of the Phoenix all over again....
Off to read!
