Wake up late yesterday..
Was supposed to see a doctor in the morning but ended up going at noon.
Luckily, I was the only patient then. or I`ll have to wait for like ever..
Was quite fast and brief..
She just told me that I got gastric...
I was like, "tell me something that I dont know"
Coz it much more worst than my normal gastric..
It went on for days.. til now.. 6 days liao..
She told me that she will give a stronger gastric medicine..
I seriously thought that "okay, thats good.. At least can put me off my misery for awhile..
When it time to collect the medicine, I realize that it the same one as from my last visit... What the heck?
There goes my $26.00..
The reason why I hate going to the doctors..
Give me the same medicine that I already have..
Might as well just swallow the remaining ones..
Then went to town for a bit, coz wanted to check my crumpler back at Paragon..
$73 but with Citibank can get 10% discount..
Ask my sis but think back.. it okay..
Next month then...
Before that, as per normal...
Had our meal at puncak..
And saw him!!!!!!
He look so good in pink..
He is wearing a pink strip shirt and he reminds me of Rupert Grint..
*girly giggle*

