The day has come when I finally get to meet Yayah..
Haha..
Ryhno was there too...
Meet yayah at around 2pm at Orchard MRT station..
Walk about for awhile..
No idea why but I always bump into her..
Lots of time...
From HMV we went back to Far East Plaza coz both of us are super hungry...
Decided to try something new...
So we went to the basement of Far East Plaza..
To British takeaway and try the forever delicious Fried Mars Bar..
The taste is undescribeable...
We were like, lets buy again after we ate our lunch...
We sit at Puncak and wait for Rhyno to arrive..
While yaya is contemplating what should she eat..
We even gossip about this pink girl who wore everything pink except for her sandals and undies I guess.. haha..
While gossiping, I was looking at Bin Talib cafe coz I have a tiny miny crush on a guy working there.. He is soooo cute.. Haha..
Rhyno came and we order our food..
My mee goreng is sooooo the salty....
I might get high blood pressure from eating that..
And I might get diabetes coz we ate another Fried Mars Bar.
Most probably gaining weight as I speak..
Who cares anyway..
As long as I maintain it, all will be well...
But Im going to make it a habit to buy Fried Mars Bar everytime I went to Far East Plaza...
Which is like twice a month - minimum...
Then we walk a bit and went our separate ways..
Yaya is meeting her friend at City Hall, me meeting my sis at Vivo City, and Rhyno meeting his brother at Bukit Panjang..
Yayah took bus to City hall.. Hope she doesnt get lost..
Coz me and Rhyno are taking the train...
Going to watch fireworks at Marina/Esplanade this friday..
Hope all my plans go smoothly for me...
Off to do something else..
Anyong!!!
