<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Wonderful Life
Thursday, July 05, 2007

I was "Spring" cleaning my laptop 2 days ago.
Since I was sooo free..
So, when I was deleting my video file, I come across this Wonderful Life(WL) video..
You see, I have tons of videos with similar name like Episode222..
If the same vids have the same name, it will appear 2_Episode222...
I have a habit of going through all vid and see which one should I delete away...
And I watched it...

For those who are actually looking for a new Korean series to watch, this is it..
Wonderful life : Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can`t believe Im going to say this but I`m going to say it anyway..
This is way better than those Korean series that I watch..
I know.. I`ve mention before that no show can top FullHouse but Wonderful Life can beat it.

It a story of an every day life.
A story that people can relate too..

It not everyday that you wake up and found out that you are a prince
or
that you are going to be a crown princess coz you married the coldest and meanest crown prince on earth who you end up falling in love with
or
that your best friend sold your house which a famous actor bought and ended up marrying him and live happily ever after
or
that a millionaire grandson ask you to pretend to be his long lost cousin for his dying grandfather..

But what if you wake up one day, and found a strange man beside you?
And a few months later you found out that you were pregnant at the age of 21..
And the baby`s father is someone who is not ready to settle down, who dreamed of becoming a pilot one day..
And you dreamed of becoming a diplomat..
You are half way through reaching you dream, but because of your foolishness, you have to let it go...
And you were force into marrying him, and raise your child together...
But just when you find meaning of love and life, god decided to test you much further..
Putting you through pains and heartache..
A lesson that gonna scarred you for life...
What if the thing that you hold dear are slipping through your fingers with every tick of the clock?
A lesson that teached you not to take things for granted.

I cry Webfetti.com buckets and buckets watching this show....
Much more than FullHouse, Goong, Goong S and My Girl...

When I watched the first episode, I was like Webfetti.com...
And that was eons ago...
But Im glad that I did...

Lucky for Lee Ji Hoon that I watched Hello!Miss first or I will hate him..
He was such a jerk in that show (WL)...
Reminds me of Lee Jun Ki in My Girl, Kim Jung Hoon in Goong, Kim Seung Soo in FullHouse and Kang Du in Goong S....
Lee Ji Hoon is such a sweetheart in Hello!Miss and a spoilbrat in Wonderful Life...

But surprisingly, I never go ga-ga over the actors in WL..
Like I did in FullHouse and Goong and.... Okay, you get the picture..

But I go all soft and cuddly on the actress..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jeong Da Bin who acted as Shin-Bi...
The child who came at the wrong time..
Gosh, can she really act...
Look at this:-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
to this ----> Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute isnt she? Wish I can pinch that chubby cheeks of hers...

And she is the one that hold the family together...
A five year old...
My cousin is almost five and all she can think about is how cute that guy is (*serious) or ask her mom to remind me to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on Channel 5.. Or all the normal kids stuff...

You know, an adult like me can be dense and dumb at times...
But this little girl actually play matchmaking for her parents...
There is one part where she was hospitilize for something (*want to know? watch it!!)..
Then her aunt come for a visit and ask the mother and father to take a breather outside since they can take care of little Shin-Bi...
Her mother is reluctant until Shin-Bi spoke up and say that she feel like eating broiled eel.. ???????

I was like Webfetti.com...

She catch the drift...

I can write all the cute scenes but it might take the whole page to finish..
If you are curious, watch it..
I can bet for sure, you like it..
For those who have a soft heart that is...

Move on to another show...
I rewatched Devil Beside You just now..
And there is a part that never fails to make me laugh...
In episode 6 where the girls bake a cake...

Qi Yue give it to AhMong while unknown to them, Qingzi give it to Yuan yi...
Qi Yue caught Yuan Yi with the cake at the basketball court and notice it was Qingzi`s and tease him about it...
While they were talking about keeping it a secret (his unsure relationship with Qingzi that is), a ball fly out of nowhere and landed on the cake...
You could have seen Yuan Yi`s face...
I was laughing so hard that my parents come rushing in..
It was 2 oclock in the morning by the way..

He was so angry that he scolded Ahmong for it..
Saying that he could watch from the sideline as he was sick and there is no need to practice basketball...
And a sick Ahmong retort back saying that she make extra cake for him too..
why dont you have it then?
That is when Qi Yue said the cake is from Qingzi...

The sound effect is sooo funny...
I like what Yuan Yi said to Ahmong..
"When you`re jealous, you are sooooo adorable!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For those who watch Devil Beside You will know how funny that show is...
A remedy after watching that heartwrenching show...

Look like I`ve balance out my emotions..
Maybe Im just good at it...

Well, like Ahmong say..
Your like makes me happy..


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)