"Do you know we all have to be prepared because we may fall in love in the next second
who knows, fate could be quietly launching?
who knows, cupid's arrow could be shooting right at us?
and who knows, that our price charming won't be fetching us in his horse carriage?
of cause, its a different generation now
He may be driving a sports cars
or a cool motorbike
Anyway I have a premonition
He is coming soon"
By Jiang Xiao Nan from Why Why Love
"I used to hate the way i speak, but i'm used to it, this is what i based my life on.
I don't need dreams, I'm most not interested in falling in love, I will not allow myself to have my hopes dash, because when there are no hopes, then there will be no disappointments."
By Tong Jia Di from Why Why Love
