I was really tired today.
I was doing closing 4 days straight..
And Im attached at other store today
And I only have 1 day off...
Thats is madness...
Left the store quite early today..
I mean very..
I was very tired so I think I might imagining it..
Went back home with my sister today.
Met my neighbour downstairs..
Totally ignore him, coz seriously, who play the guitar and sing at 12 midnight..
Xiao!!
We took the lift and were talking without even realizing something might be wrong..
The moment we reached our door, we heard a sound..
Like a cat asking for help.
Both of us were automatically quite.
We were as still as statue...
I thought it was my neighbour, making the noise downstairs..
But the noise were as close as beside me..
Soo my eyes were scanning quickly around but found no cat.
Look underneath my shoe rack, none!
We look at each other and quickly open the gate..
The moment we were inside, I locked the gate and my stupid sister just stand there without helping me...
It grow louder actually..
Im not sure whether I really locked the gate..
I just close the door...
Goodness... Scared me like hell...
There was no cat at all...
We almost wake our parents up with the ruckus that we made...
She ask we all to checked whether we locked the gate properly..
As if!!!
Gosh... That was scary...
Lucky today is my last day closing... Or I will force my dad to pick me up tomorrow...
Trying to calm my nerves, watch Why Why Love episode 5... Gosh it was hilarious and touching...
Was watching behind the scenes,laughing by myself, while holding the pillow to surpress my laughter..
Kigone and Mike is really hilarious.. The joke they play on each other...
Especially Kigone..
*sigh..
Still got 15 episode more to go...
How could Huo Yan be soooo in sensitive?
Throw money just like that..
At first, I seriously wish (*okay, not that serious coz I want Mike and Rainie together ever since Devil Beside You) that Huo Yan end up with Jia Di...
Now, Im beginning to like Huo Da...
He paid attention to every detail of her life..
I like it when he actually went toiletries shopping and even thought of her..
Buying a pink color cup and toothbrush..
Even bought a set of towels (blue and red)...
He do his damness to make her smile when she feel like crying..
Like making ugly faces at her..
But I seriously believe that even when you like someone else (and he hurt you), but you accompany the other eg. like be his slave and clean his house everyday.. You might fall in love with the latter...
Here are the evidence:-
1)Fullhouse
Lee Young Jae loves Kang Hae Won since young..
But married to Han Ji Eun...
After seeing and spending time with her everyday..
You end up falling for the one who you spent most of your time with.
2)Goong aka Princess Hours
Have to married that Icy prince from Hell.
Who never know how to smile unless he was delivering sarcastic remarks..
Mostly to his wife, Shin Chae Gyoung, a commoner who wishes to be a designer and have to marry the crown prince, because of the morgage and also due to grandfather promises.. Whatelse!
3)My Girl
Seol Gong Chan loves Kim Seo Hyun.
But Joo Yoorin come and pose as his cousin whom he sees everyday..
No choice!
But due to her cuteness (*no other word to describe) and her stupid riddles,
she managed to melt his cold heart..
4)Sweet 18
Due to their grandfather promises, 18 year old Yoon Jung Sook marries a man 10 years older than her, Kwon Hyeon Joon...
Whose girlfriend dumps him coz she intend to sutdy aboard and come back to steal him from Jung Sook.. That bitch.. Oh yeah and she acted in my girl as Joo Yoorin.. Mention above... Funny how the roles reverse..
There`s more of where thats coming from.. But need to stop here..
Too tires to carry on...
I might mixed up their names if I continue...
Anyway, annyong hi ka se yo!
Isnarti, Fighting!!!
EDIT: Should I watch It started with a kiss??
It got 30 episode leh...
Wonder whether I can survive that long..
Aja!!!
