Yoon Eun Hye is soooo manly in Coffee Prince..
You read that right...
Manly..
God! That totally change my impression of her being girly girl...
Haha...
And her voice that deep..
Gosh!!!
I think Im going to enjoy that series...
Cloud stairway is a-okay..
Havent finish it yet...
But I find Shin Dong Wook cute and charming..
Cant wait to see him smile..
So far in the epsiode that I watch, he never smile or laugh..
So waiting for it...
Hello God!!
The lead actor is soooooo handsome...
But I never know his name..
Going soompi to find out later...
Thats show is a bit confusing...
Coz I watch it by jumping episodes..
Hahaha..
But im going to start from the first...
But I love In search of a flower the most...
Chae Tae Hyun is sooo hilarious and cute in this show...
Finally, Hana knows that Ho Sang is actually Dae Bak`s real name...
Who is living a life of someone else..
Some one who he`s not..
The most touching part is when she run after Dae Bak/Ho sang..
You see, her father owns a funeral parlor..
So she grow up around death..
She didnt know what it was to cry and love someone...
All she can think about is married someone who is rich and have a short life span..
Which Dae Bak/Ho Sang came into the picture...
Can`t wait ti finish the series...
And I have no idea how many episodes there are..
I was browsing my friendster when I came across this friend..
I click on her and found this website - www.commentyou.com
Love that side minus the advertising...
Found this, exactly how I feel right now...

I love this.. It is sooooo true..

Love this the most:----

Shoud have put it at my friendster...
*off to put*
