<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

A joke a day, keep stress away
Monday, July 16, 2007

I was surprised that the phone wasnt ringing at all during the peak period.
Usually, when I was counting the money, the phone will not stop ringing..
And when I pick up, that person decided to hung up on me..
I have my own suspicion who`s the one calling..Webfetti.com
But no way am I going to reveal..
Anyway, I was so free just now that all I did was sitting down and talking about life with Aidah..

The fact that my bestfriend might be married next year..
Webfetti.comHappy for you Fannah, but remember what I said...
If you are not ready, then dont push yourself and please people..Okay?
If you are so stressed up, my line is open 24/7...
Im up till wee hours but sleep when everyones awake..
So, yeah... Know where to reached me..

To people who are stressed out there..
Got a couple of joke for you...Webfetti.com

Found this since I was sooo busybody Webfetti.comand peek in to this abandon plastic bag in the manager room and found this "a joke a day" notebook.

I was reading aloud to myself coz the store is basically empty..
So, mostly I`m talking to the table and chairs...
spoons and forks...
knife and grape jam...
Chilli and Ketchup..
French Fries and salt...
Ronald and friends..
But Im the only one laughing.. obviously..

I "dogged-ear" some of the pages which I found the joke quite hilarious...
Here it is...

I was laughing so hard at this one...
though it a bit lame but I still find it funny..

Two snakes were slithering through a field.
One snake turned to the other and asked,
"Do you think we are poisonous?"
"I dont know", reply the other, "Why?"
"Well", said the first, "I think I just bit my lip!"
Webfetti.com

This one, this one...

Friend:What are you looking at?
Mr Bean: I know your pin no.. Hee Hee
Friend: Alright, what is my pin no if you saw it?
Mr Bean: Four asterisks!

Webfetti.com My goodness!!!

And this...

I told my new date that I would take her to a meal fit for royalty....
So I brought her to BURGER KING!!!

Webfetti.com

oh and this....

Why do most women pay more attention to their appearance than improving their minds?
--> Because most men are stupid but few a blind..

true, true!

This one is classic... Totally us!

"Waiter, how long will my pancakes be?"
"They wont be long, they`ll be roundas usual, sir"
Webfetti.comWebfetti.comWebfetti.com

Funny right?
Hahaha..

But not as funny as Han Ji Eun tortoise and hare joke..
Haha!!


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)