I was feeling
,
,
and
with myself.I cant believe I actually missed the most important date of the year.
I all forgotten about my Harry Potter launch of the last and final book.
Goodness, how could I totally forget?

I was banging my head on my desktop the moment I realize it..
I was msn-ing my friend, Mush when I noticed this word underneath the whole pm box.
It says Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows arrival at 7.01am..
I was quite slow actually.
My first reaction was. Okay, not yet. Look at my watch and totally never register through my brain.
Then I noticed that my watch was 7-22..
I look again and I let out a scream..
22 today, 21 yesterday - meaning my Harry Potter is already out there and there are already people reading it.
To prove my stupidity, Marf PM me and saw his nick, busy reading Deathly Hallows..
I almost cry there and then. Not really crying but...
But my wish was to actually bought it on the day it was launched.
Looks like my wish never come true..
I have to wait till next month.
What a long month it going to be...
Even youtube is not on my side..
I was watching some show on it when it decided to stop after 3 seconds of playing.
Same as crunchyroll and veoh...
And my laptop is running out of space..
Try deleting all sorts of things but still need more space..
Having a laptop sucks..
Not much space..
Arggh...
Having a external hard disk is not helping either..
Limited space.
What is it with space anyway?

Hmmph!!!
Life sucks at the moment...
Totally!

To all those haters out there, there`s one thing that I can say to you,
