How could they possibly blame Rain for everything?

From what I can see is that, He gonna get through this.
Coz he got us Biers and
BiKyo-ers

Rain oppa, I gotta say this..
and You`re the best!!

To those who try to ruin him, all I can say is
Anyway, enough of the sad thing..
Heard from my sister a few weeks back that Hye Kyo Onni will be in California a few days for holidays.. and the fact that Rain is in California but in a different state makes me
Hehe.. Seriously, that was like a dead giveaway...
San francisco and Los Angeles is like four hour bus ride and one hour plane ride.
They could say that they were in different state..
Who`s gonna check anyway... Right?
..BiKyo 4ever
Yup.. BiKyo Forever!!!!

PS: The reason why I wrote this post is because I want to try out the smileys...
Coz to me the smileys express more than what my brain can come out with..
So.. here it is..
PSS: Also because Im a Bikyo-ers so hence my post. hhahah.. Lame!!!
-------------------------------------
Love this song by Kelly Clarkson "Dont waste your time"
Taken from My December album..
Hope you like it..
Don't waste your time trying to fix
What I want to erase
What I need to forget
Don't waste your time on me my friend
Friend, what does that even mean
I don't want your hand
You'll only pull me down
So save your breath
Don't waste your song on me, on me
Don't waste your time
