Dear Ji Hoon oppa,
Althought I`m late by one day, just want to wish you a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...
May all you wishes *cough* hyekyo *cough* come true....
May you be healthy and strong always...
We Bikyo-ers will always be supporting you..
In whatever you do...
Love you always..
I`ll be going to your all your concert, okay - not all.. Only those where I can afford...
By all your cds, dvd..
And prove to the world that you`re are the best in this entire world...
Beat the what-the-name band...
Rain oppa!!!
AJA-AJA FIGHTING!!!!!
FIGHTING!!!
Love, Isnarti
your biggest fan.
-----------------------------------
He sent us, fans a letter.
Part of the letter really make me tear up..
Here it is:-
Anyway, don' t worry.
I' ve told you many times that I wouldn't even start, if I couldn 't show 100% of my things.
I' m doing my very best for that 100%.
I' ll be your Rain who you guys are very proud of and not shame on.
Please keep watching me and support me ^_______^
Jun. 25th, having twenty-fifth birthday,
Very truly yours,
Rain
--------------------------------
I will NEVER be ashamed of you. Never.
Happy 25th birthday oppa!!!
