<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

After a date with Oppa Ji Hoon
Wednesday, June 06, 2007

OMG!!!!
There is so much to write about...
Bear with me..

31st May 2007
We went to Simpang Bedok first before we went to Changi Airport.
I was asleep when my sis suddenly jerk the car to a sudden stop.
Seriously, I might have nightmare one day from her newly-passed driving technics..
Plus the fact that my dad teach her..
I might need to use the safety belt from now on..
I couldn`t count how many times I was awaken by her sudden break..
Im not going to sleep peacefully this coming friday (We are going to KL for family vacation)..
We went to Airport straight..
This is the first time our parents will be sending us off..
Almost brought me to tears.. Almost...

When we reached the gate, we felt totally out of place...
It was packed with Ang Mohs....
All going back to Zurich..
There were like only 4 groups of Asian people there (including us)
The plane ride was rough especially the landing..
Couldnt believe my sister actually fall asleep throughout the landing..
Once tough down, both of us scramble to find the restroom..
2 hours of holding it is enough for me..
Then collected our bags and find our airport transfer..
Found her with our name on the board..
Mine was full name.. Including my dad`s..
Too ad we couldnt get a picture of it coz we were soo jetlagged..
After check in, I totally went zoinking off.. But awake now and then due to the TV blasting out loud..

1st June 2007
Spent the whole day at Pratunam market and Platinum Centre...
Did most of out shooping there....

2nd June
Went to MBK and Siam Paragon...
This time instead of buying a lot.. We took a lot...
Of pics of JI HOON oppa!!!
They were all over bangkok....
GOODNESS ME!!!
Went dizzy walking here and there to post with my oppa..
Post the pics later

The day has arrived
3rd June 2007
My date with Ji Hoon oppa...
Gosh!!!
It was waaaaaayyyyyy better than the concert in Singapore...
He is such a teaser...
I just read from a fan account that Ji Hoon oppa actually salute to a BiKyo banner...
Like trying to say, thank you for believing.. You know Bikyo thingy..
WOOOOWWWWW!!!!
I found new pics of HJN..
Hye Kyo was sported with a ring on her finger..
Normal-plain-gold band...
People are already making another round of speculation...
Oh come on and get it over with...
Just announce to the world that you love and adore each other...
Then I can make more Bikyo banners...
Well actually, without any news or should I saw without any new improvement, I will still and always will carry on with doing of BiKyo banners...
I will plaster it everywhere on my blog...
Maybe I should open another account for my artwork..
Not only BiKyo, HYJ-Se7en as well and the rest...
HMMMMM!!!!
Thinking about though...
Anyway, enjoy my so-the-close-up-pics-of-Ji Hoon Oppa...



Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)