Well, basically Im glued to the screen.
Since I got nothing to do, I decided to roam Soompi and decided to check out Que Sera Sera..
Because I "accidentally" have episode 5 of Que Sera Sera..
I watch it and got hooked..
Eric Mun is cute..
So when to soompi to read the sypnosis on the whole drama..
And I got more than I bargain for..
I`ve got every episode summary...
Since I`ve read it, there`s no need for me to search for it on youtube..
Just wait till they air the last episode where Im sure everything will be a-o-kay..
The couple I mean... Han Eun soo & Kang Tae Joon....
Then I watch it from the beginning....
Now, Im left with 2 more episodes of Hello! Miss....
Goodness!!!
When is Dong gyu and Soo ha going to get it over and done with...
This Hide and Seek game....
Just like FullHouse...
The last episode is where they get together....
And can somebody please just kill that ChangMin for interfering.. God!!!
Eventhough he is cute... I really hate his character...
Unless he is like Min Hyuk of FullHouse, then I might like him.
Despite being the third person..
He and Yul Goon of Goong can share a house together and compare notes on how-to-make-the-girl-you-love-suffer-by-not-letting-her-be-with-the-one-she-loves and tricks of how-to-make-your-cousin-miserable-by-falling-for-the-same-girl-and-think-you-can-make-her-love-you..
That is just so sick....
Let her go man!!
Let her be happy......
That`s what love is...
Eventhough you can`t have her, by letting her find her own happiness with whoever, is also part of love..
I`ve done that. Me Girl, you Boy...
So why can`t you?
Guys!!!
They think they own the world...
But of course...
Bi/Rain & Se7en Oppa sort of own the world..
They captivate us with thier voice and looks and....
I`ll make exception for this two oppas...
