Anyong peeps...
I`ll be going to Bangkok in less than 16 hours...
Reluctant to leave my safety net (Singapore), but for oppa Im willing too..
Hahaha...
If only I have boyfriend, only then I will divert all my heart and soul for that lucky person.. whoever he might be..
Before that day comes, I might as well center my attention on someone who appreciate me - or should I say fans...
Well, peeps since my line has been cut...
This is the next closest thing to an sms to me..
So if you need to find me.. This is it!
Either that or msn...
Almost every night I`m online....
But due to me using wireless, bear with me for a while..
Wireless are unpredictable...
You never know when you are un-wireless (if there is such words)..
*Sorry Maruful
See, the reason why I make my speech at 4.30 in the morning (even set alarm for it) beause I`ll be working morning shift..
Finish at 1600hr.. From there straight go home, bath & change then off I go to Changi Airport at the other side of Singapore...
My Flight is at 1900hr...
Have no time to blog.. Take this opprtunity..
My head is killing me...
I`ll be back with gifts for you - More pics!!! =p
Anyong hi ka seyo!!!
But anyong Ji Hoon oppa!!!
Here I come!!
