Everytime I post something on blog...
It means that something happen in my life...
Eventhough I dont blog about it...
There`a no one to turn to.
This is my only way..
But posting it on my blog is more dangerous as there might be someone who I do not want to read will eventually did..
Looks like I have to depend on my personal diary then. *smilling sadly*
When to bugis today, to buy something for Nora and Carolyn as they will be leaving for Sabah nxt week.
Collected money from certain Aunties...
Took 51 from Jurong Interchange and was almost freeze to death sitting inside that bus for almost one and a half hour..
People with lots of problem tend to take bus, with earphone stuck in their ears and blast the music...
Thats where your mind wanders..
For me, one problem come after another...
It never seems to be over for me...
I really hate myself right now...
Here I am sitting in my room feeling upset coz someone broken their promise... (nothing is new)
Im still wearing the clothes that I wear to bugis thinking that I might be going out later...
So stupid to think that they will actually did...
Call them couple of times asking whether we are going today..
They say yes.... but we are not..
The sad part is, they couldnt even bother to tell me...
They left me here, waiting.. like I always did...
Thats the reason why I am not depending on anyone..
I will always end up disappointed.. Like I am to them..
No more hopes, no more wishes..
I have other major problems on my mind..
And here I am crying over broken promises...
How pathethic can I get?
They say being the middle child is hard...
But they dont know how hard is the hard...
Have to live up to expectation..
If you never did, u be branded for life...
Bet when you see me, you never see the word "loser" stamp on my forehead the moment I was born.
It just take a loser to recognize a loser..
