Received something from this particular someone.
I was touched that this person go the extra mile for me..
I received the best birthday present ever.. (Bsides my IPOD VIDEO that is)
Yes.. You read it right..
I got more that what I bargain for...
Expected Ipod Nano but got VIDEO instead!!!
When we got back from Johor Bahru, we all (as per every birthday) trying to be discreet about the whole we-better-light-up-the-candle-quietly-without-making-it-so-obvious thing.
We`ve been doing that ever since, I dont know, forever.
So I expected what is going to happen next.
The birthday song, cutting cake ceremony, posing for pics bla bla bla.
And just like our tradition, the open present ceremony..
They gave me a bata plastic bag and told me that they only can buy shoe for me since they tight on the budget.
I was like, yeah right!! So, not convincing..
Coz that what we did for my elder sis birthday, where we put her $300++ coach bag in a dano plastic bag. And the same for another sis.
The moment I put the bata bag on the table I knew.
I was wondering who actually wrap the presents.. scotch tape all around the presents.

1) It was IWorld, a FM Transmitter.
Some sort of a radio..

2)This second really makes me think that it was Ipod Nano..
Skali, the USB Power Adapter. (There goes my wishes)
3)Present from dad, that`s what they say.
Ipod Silicone case. Complete with lanyard.
At this point of time, I`ve already thinking about my pay coming out this month.
Deduct this, minus that, how much am I left.
How many more pay period can I save to buy the Ipod.
The conclusion..
Next three months.. (what!!!)
Im starting to get depressed.

4)Esprit t-shirt by my youngest sis.
Of all colour, Red!! My skin is not that light anyway.

5) A bird flu tissue from the guardian pharmacy.
I was like, haha, funny!!
Then, that`s it..
After posing with my presents, I went inside my room and decided not to come out until tomorrow where I have to go to work.
Need to work out the plan, how much to keep, how much to spent...
All was done mentally..
Dont know why someone want to watch The Convenant but ask me, who is inside the room to on it..
I was like, AARGHHH!
But think again since I want to forget about the ipod for awhile (to see Steven Strait`s handsome face)I went out and open the cabinet where the DVD player is at.
I saw a wrap up box inside.
I was like what, why do they put the wrapping paper everywhere, you know my mom!!
I seriously didnt think anything.
I just pretend to ask where is the disc(on top of the wrap box).
Put the disc and switch on the AV mode.
Skali my dad pointed out the box.
I was like what?? (*question mark all over my face)
I turn around and saw my sis holding a camera, theeen I realize.
My heart say, MY IPOD NANO..
I slowly tear the wrapper, coz my mom wrap the scotch tape all around the box.. (she volunteer herself by saying it)
I managed to tear a bit, then saw a black colour box.
I was thinking, Ipod Nano?? Where got black box??
Im still a bit slow..
Then, I saw, Captain Jack Sparrow`s face on the box.
Then my heart skip bit.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

IPOD VIDEO...
Seriously.. my reaction was so slow.
Then they shout "April Fool" coz that happen at 12.07 the next day which is April Fool`s day.
I was so elated and touched that I couldnt say anything but thank you..
Now here`s the time..
KAMSAHAMNIDA, man!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! MUACKS!!!!!
hahahaha...
Well anyway, on sunday night, my sis just got back from work and told me someone give me something.

It was all Rain`s cut out from a magazine..
I was so touched that she took the time to actually cut out from 3 different magazine, mind you!!
And staple it together..
THANKS, ZURAIDAH..
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Jjin JA!!!
That`s the most touching thing a friend ever did for me.
Even though it a bit weird - my obsession for korean suff.
She never once said negative things about it..
In fact, she support it by giving that wonderful present..
Rain!!!!
Pics I mean.. Not the live one, you know the real person.. But still!!! If she really deliver my oppa to my doorstep.. I blaja her everday..
I know it impossible, so is blaja-ing her everday..
Muahahahahah!!!!
Thanks again!!!
Well, off to fetch the person who spent the most on my birthday, My elder sis, Azeanni..
(*with a straight face) Kamsahamnida, Onni!!!!
Till then..
ANNNYYYOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
