This tagging thing been going on forever man..
Before I start with the qns..
I just like to boast about my pic above.
I`ve made it in less than an hour..
Im still learning about this photoshop thing..
So hope one day you will see one that is much more prettier than the one above.
Okay continue with the tagging:
6 weird thing about me:
1)I rather sit in front of the computer than finding a boyfriend.
Maybe because from the fact that lately I like to be alone than with company.
I guess I sort of withdrew myself from the world.
The lesser I open my mouth, the lesser people talk about me.
The lesser disappointment.
The lesser heartache.
The lesser worry I have.
The lesser time I have to depend on anybody.
& more time I have to think about myself.
2)Watching korean movies or series actually took away all my troubles and worries for awhile..
Like people drink to forget something or someone.
Like people clubbing to dance their worries away.
Like people smoke when they are stress.
I did none of those.
So watching korean movies/series is my getaway from the real world.
3)I can sing in Korean.
4)I can speak a tiny bit of Indian, a bit of Korean, a lot of chinese and fluent in malay and english.
5)My real companion are my pillow, who have been with me since I was 5 and my now IPOD.
With videos of various artist in it(mostly se7en and Rain) .
6)I lost 2 kg for the last few months.
I thought I`ll be putting on weight with the rate that Im eating.
But the actual fact is, I lost weight.
Wondering whether it was from pressure or from stress?
Or maybe both?
