Seriously..
After spent hours in front of the pc, i suddenly realize that this person could be the one for me...
The one that I could spent hours sitting and listen to him over and over again..
One that Im trying to understand better.
The one whose pictures are all over my comp.
Here`s a picture of him:

His name is Choi Dong Wook. A.k.a Se7en.
Just listening to him sing, makes me want him to be my oppa.
But ahndwae, I already have my oppa.
He`s name is Jung Ji Hoon aka Rain.
Chakaman.. He can be my namjachinggu..
Haha.
Get a grip Isnarti -sshi.
After watching Goong S (Prince Hours), i totally fall in love with him.
At first, his acting is a bit stiff and exaggerate a bit.
But after watching a few more episodes, he`s acting improves a lot.
But I have yet to see him cry or should I say, I have yet to cry since I only get to watch faithfully until episode 2.
The rest will be skipping here and there(thats how I know his acting is improving!).
But that is enough to make my heart flutter. Seeing him smile..
But his smile can`t defeat Steven Strait.
Steven Strait has the most dashing smile ever.
I was melting when I watch The Covenant yesterday.
I mean, I know he was cute cant remember where exactly have I seen him(nope.. not sky high or undiscovered).
But I didnt know he was gorgeous and hunky. (wiggling my eyebrows)
Since then, direct after the movie finish, I restart again, directly to the part where he smile at Sarah as she climb down the stairs in her pale yellow dress.(Eh that ryhmes - hehe).
After I got that exact pic. I post it aight
Ok peeps, my butt is killing me.
Im out..
Peace.
Oh, did I mention that Se7en`s english pronounciation is better that Rain`s?
Anyways, still love my oppa.
Anyong!!!
