Friends.
They say that friend will always be there through thick and thin.
A friend who knows you inside out.
A friend who actually forgives you eventually.
A friend who understands everything about you.
A friend who never question you.
This is what true friends are.
This is what my friends did for me.
A friend who match make me with him ended up together, 1 day after I break things of with him. She even call to boast about it. No conscience?
A friend who influences or should I say, force me to smoke.
Thank god for my stubbornness and strong-will, or I will be an embarrassment to my family.
A friend who changes friends like she changes clothes. That`s what she did for a boyfriend too.
A friend who desert me coz she found a cooler friends than me. And when I say she changed, she confronted me. With her cooler friends.
Then she came to me a few years later and say that she did change. I never say “told you so” even though I really wish I could but didn`t. Don’t want to hurt her feelings.
A friend who called me a backstabber because the guy that she like 3 years ago happened to like me 3 years later.
And I avoided that guy even though I like him coz she is my friend. That`s what I do for a friend.
Oh, did I mention that she have a boyfriend of 3 years back then?
A friend who say that I stood her up when in actual fact I actually sms her and told her an honest truth why I couldn`t make it.
She makes a big deal out of it and spread to the world. Did she actually know the meaning of stood up?? Sheessh!!!
A friend of mine didn`t talk to me coz she is a friend of the above mention.
A friend who I confide with all my secrets, actually turns out to be a two faced creep.
Girls love to say “FRIEND ARE FOREVER”
I was one of them back then.
I was proud to say it coz I thought I had the bestest friends ever.
But the truth is, FRIENDS ARE NOT FOREVER.
It only for those who believe in fairytale.
You know like, True love and stuff.
Those are crap.
This is what I`ve been through for the past 20 years.
By the end of this month I`ll be 21.
From what I can see, my family is the only one that is always there for me.
To me, that is enough.
But I thing I know though, my oppa will always be there for me.
"Im your friend forever, don`t forget....."
