Here are THE FOUR questions or should I say five (*shrugs):
Four jobs that I had
1)Summit Company while waiting for my N level result
2)This company I cant remember waiting to be graduated from ITE Macpherson
3)Mcdonald`s Corporation while waiting for miracle to happen.
4)The above mention
Four movies I can watch over and over
1)The Convenant (English - Steven Strait!!!)
2)Windstruck(Korean - Can cry over and over just watching it)
3)Almost Love (Korean - Love the chemistry between Kwon Sang Woo & Kim Ha Neul)
4)Harry Potter movies (Just the part where there is Ron and Hermione)
Four places I`ve lived
1)My grandma house
2)My current house
3)My old house
4)My house (Well, 2 and 4 are the same.. Just need to fill the space. Hehh)
Four Tv show i love (Fav qns!!! Haha)
1)Goong S (Se7en so cute!!!! My namjachinggu!!)
2)FullHouse(My oppa!!!)
3)Goong(Shin Goon!!!!)
4)My Girl (Seol Gong Chan shii!! Wookie!!)
5)Marrying a millionaire (Couldnt resist to add this one!! Go Soo!!!)
Four highly regarded tv shows that I`ve never watch a single minute of
1)Desperate Housewife
2)The Simple Life
3)Nip/Tuck
4)Prison Break( My Wentworth Miller!!! *sniff)
Four places Ive vacationed
1)Kuala Lumpur
2)Johor Bahru
3)Genting Highlands
4)Bangkok
(Havent got the chance to go Korea!!)
Four favourite dishes
1)Ayam lemak chilli padi (Mom`s)
2)Mee Goreng ayam w/o Tauge (Puncak)
3)Chicken Bulgogi(Korean dish - Culture food at Lot 1)
4)All Zingdo food!!!Well.. only try once, but cant remember the name. (Also korean food - hehh)
Four site I visit daily
1)Soompi
2)Youtube
3)Yahoo
4)Blogger
Four place I would rather be now
1)Anywhere
2)But
3)here
4)!!!!!!
Se7en hours and fifty four minutes till Im 21..
(lazy to count the seconds)
Sooooo, not looking forward..
Kidding!! Who wouldnt?
My wish is.... Eh, could say it out loud or it wouldnt come true..
Well so far, it never does..
