GOD! How can I be so dumb?
But anyway, I found other alternative to cover my dumbness.
But looks like I have to wait for the results.
Gosh! (*banging my head against the wall)
A friend of mine ask me to join him @ MDIS or BMC Academy.
BMC is consider the cheaper among the rest.
I should ask him again when I see him at work this coming Monday.
But he wanted to take business. While me, Information Technology.
I have to think of other alternative right?
Just in case I never get to any of the poly I applied?
My Close friend, Nur Farihana Jalaluddin.
Thank you for listening to me whining about this and that all day(*wink).
I bet the moment you saw my name across your handphone screen you must curse like mad having a friend like me. Hahaha.
You dont, right?
Do you?
I`ll be your bridesmaid when you marry Iqbal.
Remember that we have this conversation when we were in secondary school.
I`ll be your bridesmaid, and you be mine. Along with my sisters, I guess.
But I guess that will happened in what, I dont know, 6 years or 5 years time.
Need to have a proper job than can think about it.
Besides, I havent found the ONE yet so, I can slowly take my time.
Not like my sister. OH MY GOODNESS! She`s 24 today.
Hahaha. 24 is a BIG number.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
.Okay, there was this Ang Moh staring at me coz he couldnt find a seat in this almost packed place. I mean come on, we have like dozen other seats outside with fan and everything. He was shaking his head and pointing at me. Guess what dude, the last time I check, It a free country. If you`re not happy, there are other restaurant out there who are happy to cater your needs. Havent he ever heard of a first come first serve basics. Im pissed off actually... Argh!!!!! What is it with hm anyway??
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed???
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. I guess it wasnt one of yours.
Enough about him.
Sheesh.
Destroy my happy mood.
Looking at BIKYO pics at my sis blog soothe my anger by a notch.
