till my dad pick me up to have our dinner at changi.
It freezing in here.
I freeze my toes off.
I didnt know that it will be this cold here.
To all those who dont know me
Im have some sort of allergy to air-conditioned place.
My fingers and toes were turn red and it itches like mad.
Look like I couldn`t go to any winter country.
Or most likely to be staying in the hotel all the way instead of enjoying the snow.
For the past few weeks since I bought the laptop,
I`ve been designing my own wallpaper, logos and banners.
So, I decided to show off(ahem!)some of my skills.
credits:- white-lilac (thats me!)
To Marry A Millionaire


BIKYO

For Bikyo, I did lots of wallpaper.
Thats what a girl like me did.
Surf net at McD to get the materials.
Sit at home and let my creativity flow.
I`ve done one for my sis.
But have to have her permission to post it on net.
Or she will have my perfectly beautiful head.
All I can say, it surrounded with names of brands. Hahaha.
Well peeps off to This Fashion now.
Adios...
