ARGGGH!!!!
After writing my long post, avant browser decided to hang at the perfect moment. Thank you soooooo much.
Now I have to rewrite everything over again.
After lots of waiting,
lots of persuasion,
Lots of fight,
lots of bickering,
lots of money spent.
I finally get to see my Oppa!!!
But theres a lot of obstacle along the way:
1)Silent treatment on the train.(the whole trai ride.)
2)Couldnt find the memorabilia(disappoint me like mad but relieve at the same time. Pocket still loaded.)
3)Walk one and a half round around the stadium to find the east entrance when it actually right way we came from.(smoke coming out from my head).
4)The queue is super long.
5)Once in, found the memorabilia(Yay!). They call it Rain mini shop but super pack(Arrrgh). My sis and I squeeze our way through(I probably have bruises all over me but for oppa. Anything goes...)
6)We found out that if we buy together, we get only on plastic bag, so we ended up buying separately. I bought his concert T, phone strap and His note book. Cost me $66.(eyes bulging) if mom knows, Im dead.
7)After pushing and pushing, I got myself out. But still know happy. So told me sis (who is still in the madhouse) to buy for me the cap which cost $40. We ended up shouting across the room about what colour I want for the hat. Since Rain love to wear white, bought black. And also black matches everything and not easily dirty. So total I spent....
Oh wait, we ended up buying a wristband for $5. Since profit goes to World Vision to support against Aids, I jump in and help my oppa. So, you do the math.
Oh and I get the plastic bag which says "RAIN`s Shopping Bag". (*giggle) How cute!!!!
8)Once seated, we decided to grab those fans(with rain pic on it) if anyone left it behind. Got 3.
We sat there waiting for other Rain Fanatic (like me) to finish with their memorabilia RAIN thingy.
9)Waiting
10)Waiting
THE CONCERT
Fuuh!!
It fantastic, just what Rain promise us.
Want to know my favourite moment?
All!!! Haha
But the best among the rest, if I have to choose:
It will be the moment he wear the bright orange jacket, singing the song "With You"
So cute. Make me fall in love with him all over again. *sigh*
But the Bestest moment (if there is such word),
will be where he call us his babies. AWWWWWW!!!!
And the part where he say he love me - I mean us...
My oppa loves me!!! Hahaha.
(*Dramatically)Oppa, sarang he too!!!
Imagine if I were to be watching it 2nd hand concert on TV, I wouldnt be this thick skin as I am now. Because I was THERE when He said it.(*pretend to faint)
OPPA, sarang he too!! Haha.
I will always remember this day, where my dreams came true.
21 January 2007 at 6.30pm.
Only one wish came true that is.
My other wish is for Rain to marry.... me!!!
Haha.. Not that thick skin okay?
SONG HYE KYO.
Who else???
What are you waiting for???
Better grab this chance before I steal him from you.
If not me, thousands other girls will.
Then, you only got Wonbin.
No hard feeling WonBi oppa, but I love Bi oppa more. So, I support HIM all the way.
He said that he`ll be here for us, so I must support him back. (*apologetic face)
BIKYO!
Fighting!
Aja-aja!
Like Bi Oppa said,
"Endless Effort; Endless Endurance; Endless Humility!
If there is no Cloud, there is no Rain!"
Yap.
No Rain. No crazy me who spent almost 100 bucks on his memorabilia!!! Okay not almost. It already are + tickets + bus & train fare + health.
But it all worth it!!!


