
If you guys love FullHouse, you should watch this.
It will make you cry.
It will make you laugh.
It will make you love them.
Just like you love Lee Young Jae and Han Ji Eun.
You will love Seol Gong Chan and Ju Yoo Rin.
If you guys watch Goong(Princess Hours), you will hate the name Yoorin.
But in My Girl, you will love to hear that name on every epsiode.
I think this might come on the top spot together with Full House as my fav Korean movie. 2nd comes Goong. Coz Joo Ji Hoon is still hot!!
Hey, Azeanni and Khalawats (???? I go through my sister archive to actually found out that name. so....).
Watch this!
Then you might want to go The Face Shop everyday just to say KAMSAHAMNIDA! before they get a chance to say to you. *wink*
I think I might just sign up for Korean lesson.
But that come after my thailand trip, my check-up, my ipod video and my laptop.
In that order.
Approximately, by the end of 2007 I guess.
If I`m alive by then.
Whatever it is.
Basyah!!!
Ehm, FullHouse use Aja-aja Fighting. My girl use Basyah!
So, Basyah people!
New year is coming.
You can start on you resolution now.
My resolution is simple -
To be Healthy and Alive.
So I can irritate the hell out of other people more often.
*wink*
Anyong!
