Due to the fact that Rain will be coming to Singapore this January.
I change the skin in honour of him. Haha.
I dont care what people say about my Korean craziness.
Firstly, they are not my friends if they think it freaky.
2ndly, I dont care.
3rdly, why should I care?
None of my chinese friendssss think is stupid.
They support me nonetheless.
Whatever!
Back to Rain.
I cant believe that his ticket is as high as $188.
My god. I can afford it but think back I can buy tons of Rain CD, DVD, Posters with that money and paste it all over my room.
Im thinking about going alone since none of my sis is interested in going for the cheapest tickets. Who else can I go with besides my sister?
Im tired of finding reasons to tell why I like korean stuffs.
Just leave it as it is. Think what you want to think.
Im going to live my life as if tomorrow is my last.
I want someone who will understand me!
Thats all..
Who understand EVERYTHING.
I guess thats tooo much to ask.
Crap!
I stray away from my Rain.
Never mind.
I keep it all to myself.
Fighting to me!!
Aja!
Bo goshi poseo bi oppa!=(
