I was attached to the other store for one week.
I have one day left to go.
Phew!(*Wipe sweat off forehead*)
Eventhough my store is a high volume store, I never felt this tired before.
This is crazy man.
I wake up 4.30am everyday.
Went to work at 5.50am.
Reach the restaurant at 6.30am.
Do mgr stuff till 3.30am.
This went on for 6 days.
Tomorrow is the last.
Im glad Im out of there.
Cant stand this certain bitch. So arrogant.
Im glad I wrote what Adeeq told me to write.
Let them feel the embarrassment and the guilt.
Im not going to complain to my RM.
Lets see what happen next.
If nothing happen, then I guess that store just think of themselves.
Whatever it is, Im glad that I become tougher and smarter and cleverer than I `ve been before.
Im not going to let people step all over my head.
Thats the old me
This is the new me.
