I found this interesting fact in this paticular book.
More or less link me to it.
I read this book just now and decided to share some facts to the people who have the same fate as me.
Being a left-handed.
Thus the title of my post.
The same title I found in the book.
Here it is.
"Many parents of left-handed children worry about this condition and wonder if ther shouldn`t try to correct it. The answer given by most authorities is: NO! If there is a strong preference for the left-handed, and the person is able to perform well with it, there sbould be no interference.
About four percent of the population is left-handed. In the course of history, many of the great geniuses have been left-handed!(*cough)
Leornado da Vinci and Michelangelo, the greatest sculptors of all times, were both left-handed.
Of course, we live in a "right-handed society" - that is, most of the things we use are made for the right-handed people. Our doorknobs, locks, screwdrivers, automobile, musical instrument - even the buttons on our clothes- a re arranged for the right-handed people. This may cause a certain amount of adjustment to be made by the left-handed people, but most of them can manage quite well. (*raise my hand)
There is no single accepted explanation of what makes most people right-handed and a small minority left-handed. Here is one theory: "The body is not'symmetrical', that is notexactly the same on both side. (*Gasps:True)
Our feet may differ a tiny bit in size(*Gasps again:So true)"
The rest I dont bother to type coz I dont know what the heck is this person talking about. "The left half of the brain is predominant over the right" Sorry!
Dont understand. My language usage are limited.
I cant belive it. No wonder I have difficulty wearing heels. Coz I probably be blistered all my life. No thank you.
